Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Baby All I Want For Christmas ...

Every year the same question gets asked: What do you want for Christmas?
I know I can't be the only one who isn't modest about admitting to what they want. Since I'm still in my "young adult" stage of course there are things I need, but sometime's I sit and day dream about the things I want.
Without further a due, this is my top 11 Christmas Wish List.
Untitled// 
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 //10 // 11
1: Canon T3i Rebel Camera: I'm so thankful for Dr. D taking my photos, but sometimes I have to twist his arm to do it. Hopefully this camera will not only get him a tad bit more interested, but make my photos look amazing!
2: Faux Fur Vest: I've been on the hunt for one like a crazy person, but all the cute ones I find online are in the kids sections. Go figure! Guess it's a good thing I'm short!
3: Brown Bow Belt: Such a statement piece!
4: Michael Kors Signature Perfume: I switch between this and Burberry Brit. Both are such nice light scents
5: Glitter Bow Belt: Glitter, bow and it accentuates my waist? No need to say anything else!
6: Tory Burch Snake Reva Flats: I purchased my first pair back in October, but had a tough time deciding between these and the black. I think it's time both make their way into my closet
7: Monogram necklace: I just may be the only southern girl who doesn't own one of these. NOT okay!
8: J. Crew stud earrings: They're colorful, bright and J. Crew. One can never go wrong!
9: Bauble Bar Gold Bangle: Gold, bling and perfect to add to an arm candy stack!
10: Chevron Business Card Holder: Rather than shove my cards into my blazer pocket, this would be the PERFECT and most stylish way to carry them around, plus convenient to find!
11: Gingham Button Down: It may look like a tablecloth, but I sure do love this print!

What's on your Christmas list this year? 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments :

  1. You have described an amazing article about Christmas dresses. Happy to know about fashion in Christmas . Here is an information to share for following fashion and trend . Just click on below to choose your preferable one.


    long sleeve v neck

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!