Monday, July 29, 2013

Sweaters and Lace

Since the weather was a bit chilly this weekend in LA, I figured it was the perfect time to bust out my favorite light knit sweater with a pair of shorts. Flats were a key factor to this outfit to make it casual enough to run errands in, without looking like a slob in sweats! Normally my weekends are jam packed or filled with hours in the car driving back and forth to see Dr. D., but for once I just wanted a lazy Sunday and that is exactly what I had!

IMG_5399 IMG_5383 IMG_5377 IMG_5376IMG_5400 IMG_5393IMG_5387 IMG_5366IMG_5403IMG_5369IMG_5373

Top: ANGL // Shorts: Bliss LA // Necklace: Francesca's // Shoes: Free Press via Nordstrom Rack // Earrings: Belk // Ring: David Yurman // Lips: Maybelline "Blissful Berry" // Nails: Milani "Pink Express"


Thanks for reading and be sure to follow me on bloglovin'!
signature


Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments :

  1. ADORABLE!
    www.shannonheartsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this entire outfit! The necklace, those shoes, and the fabulous shorts... So great, lady.

    Thank you for linking up with Style Sessions.

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous look. I could see myself wearing something like this on weekends... and isn't that necklace such a thing of beauty?

    Visiting from the linkup. If you have a sec, I would love to hear your thoughts on my latest: http://fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's seriously the most comfortable outfit to run around town in without looking frumpy!

    Thanks for checking out my blog! Yours is rather fabulous as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sweater with the shorts! The necklace is perfect.

    Lauren
    Style of One's Own

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Lauren! This is my favorite "go to" weekend outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. […] I scored these pointy flats on super sale ($35!) from Nordstrom Rack in silver which you can see here, so naturally I had to buy them in gold as well!  Dress: Lulu’s // Belt: Target // Flats: […]

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!