Thursday, July 18, 2013

Jewelry Organization 101

I tend to be a little OCD with my organizing and can't wait to share my organizational posts with y'all! People comment on my color coordinated closet, shoes placed in a style/height format and handbags hanging just so on the back of my door; therefore, my jewelry is no exception. Here's a peak into how I keep all my trinkets organized in an artful way.


monogramMy best friend bought me this monogrammed tray for my 22nd birthday. It makes for a great little dish to throw my jewelry in after a long day, but lately I've been using it as a candle holder!headbandsheadbands 2
I found these great crown hooks on super clearance at Marshalls a couple years back. I had no purpose for them, then realized they would be great headband displays!
necklaces
Necklaces have always been my go to jewelry because they can make any outfit pop! I got this "key hook" piece at Bed Bath & Beyond and love how it holds almost all of my necklaces with ease.


earrings
My earring tree is simply AMAZING. I got it at Bed Bath & Beyond for $10 and it was the best purchase I have ever made. The only con is that it doesn't hold studs.


organization
I've just recently started getting into bracelets/bangles for "arm candy" but am quickly becoming obsessed. I bought these paisley trays at Marshalls to keep all of my bracelets, watches, stud earrings, rings and special occasion earrings nice and organized.


bracelets
My mom recently bought me a platinum cuff with my name cut into it. I think it's awesome, but haven't gotten around to wearing it yet! The bottom bangle is the most important piece of jewelry I own because it holds my grandma's ashes in the end. My grandfather bought them for my sister, cousin and I last Christmas and I couldn't have asked for a more thoughtful gift. The ashes are on both ends beneath the diamonds and secured by the end piece with her birthstone.


table
What it looks like all together. In the back left side is another necklace holder which has a tray on the bottom where I throw my spare change. Around the ends are holes to put additional earrings in. I personally just like to use it to hold all of my hats!


Thanks for reading and be sure to follow my blog on bloglovin'!
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!